Wednesday, May 18, 2011

High School Love

I never expect I will write again about my high school life for people to read. Many people would say that they will meet their first love here in High School. They are 100% right. I met my first love back in high school and it was the best sweet sour moment in my life so far. I might have crushes and love in university but the love i had before will never be the same as now and ever. The love i had in high school was really pure and I wouldn't change any bit of it. A love story which has once be told and now I'm going to live the dream again.

We first met when I'm in form 1. At first there was nothing feeling involve. It all started in the end of form 2. Hahahahaha. It all started with all normal texting. I never in my concious mind I would got that person number and texting for about a month until Raya. We shared many stuff about each other. When i entered form 3, every morning I will wait for that person to come to school and we will like merepek and talk before go in to the class. It was something I will never forget. It was all beautiful. I thought it just a stupid crush but slowly it became love. Something i never felt before. 15 years old boy who never fall in love and suddenly the love came, he got all excited.

It never takes forever for this group of people to know what's going on between us. They make fun of it. Its like i don't deserve to be loved by people. It would say this group people make my life in high school really sucks. The one that i most upset and sad was to see the person that i admirer, kind, good hearted and the one who care about me just pretend things were never happened between us. It's because the group of people who WERE friends to that person don't approved it. How sad your life was? Now look what they have done to you.

We were classmates in science class until form 5. Your friends had done enough damage to me and none of it i would proud to write here. You never stood up for me, you never care what they have done to me. What we used to share meant nothing to you but i never hold any grudge. Deep down in my heart i do try to hate you but i just can't

You came to my high school musical singing competition and did scream and support me. I did heard it from the video my friend took. It was all memories which i really don't want to keep. The only thing that will remain the same now and forever is I will always love you. People always said that first love is a kind of love will you never forget for the rest of you life. I will never forget.

Now it has been 8 years we met and six of it i spend in love with you. Until now if you ask me whether the pain you caused is still there, I would say yes. The wound you and your friends did will never fade away. Thanks for being my first love and those sweet memories were really beautiful. If I need to choose to go back to the past, I would say no but loving you was never a mistake, it was a good lesson about life to me. have a good life to you. You know who you are......

No comments:

Post a Comment